Quantum PAR Meter
Quantum PAR Meter
PAR meter is a must-have tool for all growers it measures Photo Synthetically Active Radiation (PAR) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700nm. There is a proportional relationship between the band and the number of photons absorbed in the 400 to 700nm band and the rate of photosynthesis in plants, which is important for horticulture studies and monitoring plant physiology.
- Compact design, easy to use every day
- Large screen display
- User-friendly, easy to operate
- Record up to 100 measured values
- For real-time display, it shows the last four recorded readings
- Hold function
- MAX / MIN / AVG Data
- With tripod socket
- Low battery indicator
- Auto turn off function after 3min of no usage
- Simple calibration function
- PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density) Measurement
- Range: 0~5000 ?mol/m?/sec
- Repeatability: ?1 ?mol/m?/sec
- Display Resolution: 0.01 ?mol/m?/sec (0~99.99); 0.1 ?mol/m?/sec (100~999); 1 ?mol/m?/sec (1000~5000)
- Measuring rate: 1 measurement per second
- Cut-On Wavelength: 400?10nm
- Cut-off Wavelength: 700?10nm
- Power Requirements: 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline battery
- Dimension: 115 x 60 x 24mm
- Weight: approx. 115gms (without batteries)
- 1 x PAR Meter
- 2 x AAA batteries
- English User Manual
- Standard factory packaging
Shipping & Delivery
In Stock Quantities Online may vary due to in store sales. Online quantities are pulled from all of our branches stock levels.
- We will do our best to fulfil your order. If your order cannot be filled promptly you will be refunded via method of purchase or contacted to arrange alternate options.
We will only deliver to a New Zealand address at this point in time. We don’t deliver to PO Boxes.
Pickup orders may show available in store on the product page but may not be available in the quantities in your cart. You may have to adjust the quantities in your cart at checkout to be able to pick up at a specific store.
- Pickup Orders are confirmed once checked by staff at location of pickup. Please wait to be contacted by staff before coming to store.
Photo ID Of Person Who's Name is On The Order Must Be Presented to staff when picking up and must match name on order. We do not accept name changes of orders once placed so please make sure you are filling in the correct details.
If goods are Not Received within 7 days of purchase, contact us.
Any Damaged or Missing Items from your order must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receiving your order.
If your item is Oversized or More Than 25kg you may be contacted for an additional freight charge to be calculated upon picking of order.
We use Courier Post as our freight provider. Prices and providers are subject to change without prior notice.
To ensure successful delivery make sure there is some one Present at the Delivery Address during business hours.
Delivery times are normally 1-2 days to the North Island and 2-5 days to the South island once dispatched. Rural delivery can take an extra day longer.
In Stock Quantities Online my vary due to in store sales. We will do our best to fulfil your order promptly. If your order cannot be filled promptly you will be refunded or contacted to arrange alternate options.