FloraMax Veg-1 1litre
FloraMax Veg-1 1litre
If ease-of-use is as important to you as yield and flavor then FloraMax Veg-1 should be your #1 choice in nutrients.
- Veg-1 is a single-bottle that performs flawlessly from seed to harvest in hydro, coco and soil. This is ideal for commercial grows as it only requires ONE feed line and radically simplifies stock management. Additional use of PK additives will complement Veg-1 in flower to eliminate the need for a separate grow and bloom base nutrient.
- Veg-1 is ideal for salty, hard and high pH waters ? as found in many bore/well-sourced groundwaters. Veg-1 will resolve or improve associated problems such as blocked drippers and a ?cloudy? nutrient solution.
- Veg-1 is completely soluble, runs extremely clean and has exceptional long-term stability. When Veg-1 is used as directed for run-to-waste systems, the reservoir can be stable for up to three months provided evaporation and light ingress are minimized. Veg-1 is also ideal for use with auto-dosing systems.
- No ?cal-mag? required. When Veg-1 is used as directed, no ?cal-mag? additive or extra nitrogen is needed.
Shipping & Delivery
In Stock Quantities Online may vary due to in store sales. Online quantities are pulled from all of our branches stock levels.
- We will do our best to fulfil your order. If your order cannot be filled promptly you will be refunded via method of purchase or contacted to arrange alternate options.
We will only deliver to a New Zealand address at this point in time. We don’t deliver to PO Boxes.
Pickup orders may show available in store on the product page but may not be available in the quantities in your cart. You may have to adjust the quantities in your cart at checkout to be able to pick up at a specific store.
- Pickup Orders are confirmed once checked by staff at location of pickup. Please wait to be contacted by staff before coming to store.
Photo ID Of Person Who's Name is On The Order Must Be Presented to staff when picking up and must match name on order. We do not accept name changes of orders once placed so please make sure you are filling in the correct details.
If goods are Not Received within 7 days of purchase, contact us.
Any Damaged or Missing Items from your order must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receiving your order.
If your item is Oversized or More Than 25kg you may be contacted for an additional freight charge to be calculated upon picking of order.
We use Courier Post as our freight provider. Prices and providers are subject to change without prior notice.
To ensure successful delivery make sure there is some one Present at the Delivery Address during business hours.
Delivery times are normally 1-2 days to the North Island and 2-5 days to the South island once dispatched. Rural delivery can take an extra day longer.
In Stock Quantities Online my vary due to in store sales. We will do our best to fulfil your order promptly. If your order cannot be filled promptly you will be refunded or contacted to arrange alternate options.